Camp WOW is going ONLINE!
WE ARE ADDING SOMETHING NEW!
“I look forward to camp all year!” is the phrase we most often hear from the bright, smiling faces of our returning campers on opening day. Our reply, “SO DO WE!” Welcome returning and new parents and campers!
Camp WOW is moving forward with the addition of new Zoom adventures, in responsee to the COVID-19 pandemic, in order to foster connection, fun, resiliency and renewal this summer!
All Camp WOW Zoom sessions are:
– Designed for fun, exploration and empowerment
– Designed with input from our returning campers
– Supervised by experienced Good Knight Senior Camp Counselors
– Promote a sense of inclusion, community and connection
– Open to feedback from campers and parents
– Will evolve and may change as we hear from you and your children
– Reduced fee to support families
– Created for joy, Resilience and Renewal
DAILY SCHEDULE: Mondays through Fridays
9:00 am to 10:00 – Greetings, introductions, kids share their news, camper and counselor led discussions, Zoom etiquette, Good Knight Creed, Four Directions
10:00-12:00 – Online Games or Group Work
LUNCH BREAK (on your own)
1:00-2:00 – Afternoon Meeting (Instructional)
2:00-4:00 – Online Games or Group Work
Leave a Comment