GKCEN always welcomes volunteer help throughout the year. There are many ongoing projects as well as one time events, each of which benefit from having extra hands to help.
If you, or someone you know, has a talent or skill that they could offer, please call 301-595-8989.
Some ways you can get involved include:
- Present the ABC’s of Safety program to a group (we can provide you with the materials)
- Help year round with gardening and facility maintenance
- Create translations of our materials in other languages
- Support the construction and repair of existing museum exhibits
- Fundraising campaigns
- Grant writing
- Electrical work
- Website supports
- Social media and marketing
How would you like to get involved?