Summer Camp Programs
Camp wow 2021
ONLINE CAMP WOW Starts June 21, 2021, with Face to Face Camp!
Due to the COVID guidelines, we will be launching Camp WOW for 2021 in a limited face to face format. Enrollment will be limited to just 30 campers each week to ensure proper social distancing. Reserve your child's space early as spots will fill quickly due to limited camp options in the area.
Welcome to the original “self-directed” summer camp experience! Camp WOW, now in its 23nd year, is called a World of Wonder because it is the place where Kids RULE . On the first day of each week, campers make the “rules” for the week! There is no strict schedule to follow and TONS of activities to choose from throughout the 3 acre secure facility!
The 3 acre Castle Complex provides youth with a safe, fun-filled, magical adventure throughout the summer. With a 1 to 4 Instructor to youth ratio, personalized attention is ensured along with maximum enjoyment.
Camp is open to boys and girls ages 5-14, with junior instructor training for youth ages 15-17. With a maximum of 30 campers per week spaces are selling out quickly. Please reserve today.
Each Camp Week includes our signature activities of: archery, soccer, basketball, swimming, arts and craft, games, talent shows, laser tag, trampoline, LEGO and more!
Week 1 – June 21 to June 25
Week 2 – June 28 to July 2
Week 3 – July 5 to July 9
Week 4 – July 12 to July 16
Week 5 – July 19 to July 23
Click the link below to register today!
St. Joseph’s families and Club Kidz members please check your email or call to register as discounts may apply.
- Single week = $395-without discount code (Prince George’s County Residents and St. Joseph’s families inquiry regarding discount).
- Single day = $80
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 per week is due at registration.
- Balance for all weeks is due by June 1st.
- Materials fee (mandatory one time fee-) – $45
- Limited edition collector T-shirts can be purchased for $15.
- Early drop off and late pick up times can be provided for an additional fee. Please inquire when you register.
Call 301-595-8989 for more information.
**Please NOTE: discount codes ONLY apply to FULL-DAY/FULL WEEK programs**